Thursday, September 3, 2009

Miss Fuzzy Head

Virginia was born with a mop on her head! We get comments all the time about how much hair she has. I guess we're fortunate because some babies don't get hair until they're almost a year old. Since Virginia has so much hair, we've been blessed with an abundance of headbands and bows. As I was unpacking all Virginia's things in our move, I found a bow that she had not worn yet. We went out to lunch the other day and I just had to put it in her hair. Here are some pictures of Mommy and Virginia sporting her pretty pink bow!

Mommy and V ready for our lunch date with Daddy!

Virginia was a little fussy so we gave her some Mylicon. Mylicon is our best friend!

Do I look sassy in my bow or what?

V is cute, but excuse her mom. She didn't quite get it right for the picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment