Today Eric started his new job. Virginia and I were spoiled all last week when Eric was able to stay home with us before he started his new job. The three of us enjoyed spending time in our new home and learning our way around Auburn. Now it's just the two of us (Virginia and I) at home. Although I missed having an extra pair of hands to help me out, I am glad to get into our little routine. The only big thing we accomplished today (besides V eating, sleeping, and pooping!) was a trip to the bank and the cleaners. Thankfully these were both "drive-thru" locations so I didn't have to get Virginia out. This made for an easy outing. If only they could make the grocery store and TJ Maxx drive thru, I'd be set!
Here are some pictures from the weekend. Mom and I dressed Virginia up for an afternoon of shopping on Saturday. We left Dad at home to enjoy watching his Gators play!
Is this child a Blackman or what?
Virginia is definitely a Blackman!! She is precious...don't you just want to eat her up?!?
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely precious in these pics! I love you and miss you all!!
ReplyDelete