Friday, April 30, 2010

Videos, Videos, Videos

I'm sure some of you were loving the 2 posts in one week, but now you're wondering what happened? LIFE! That's what happened! We've been capturing some pretty funny videos on Eric's Iphone lately and I thought I'd FINALLY share them on here. These videos were taken over the past two weeks and showcase some of Virginia's newest tricks.
I must apologize for our commentary and silly laughs, but who wouldn't think they're baby is the funniest thing ever?


The "Dairy" Queen




Like Father, Like Daughter




Shake Your Head


We are heading out of town this weekend to see my parents, and I am so excited! They are in for a big surprise Saturday! I can't say what it is yet, just in case they read this! No, Virginia is not expecting a new baby sister or brother. I'm sure that's what most of you were thinking! I'll let you in on the secret when we get back! Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. You know I don't deal well with secrets or surprises! Let us know already!!! :)

    ReplyDelete