Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Weekend

We surprised our family in Mobile this past weekend with a visit home. We decided to spend Easter with Eric's family, but didn't want to let them in on our secret surprise. Surprise it was! While they were having dinner at a restaurant Friday night we walked in and gave them a nice shock! Too bad I don't have pictures of their faces as they saw us.


We spent the weekend hanging out and going to all our favorite stores, while in the "big city." Sadly LaGrange doesn't offer the same shopping as Mobile, so I enjoyed my time in Target, Tiny Town, and Babies R Us!

Virginia also had a wonderful time playing with all her uncles, aunts, grandparents, and great-grandparents. They equally enjoyed her, if you can't tell!



We enjoyed Easter Sunday services at the People of Mars Hill church. Sunday was such a beautiful day to worship the Lord and thank Him for all that He has done for us. Virginia looked so precious in her first Easter dress. This sweet dress was made just for Virginia by a sweet lady who attends my parents church in Wetumpka. I picked the color and told her to do the rest. I'm not picky and I knew she would know just what to make. It turned out prettier than I could've imagined.










I hope you enjoyed your Easter weekend as much as we did. If your town is like ours, it's covered in a blanket of yellow "snow," called pollen. V and I are opting to stay in as often as possible to keep ourselves dust free. There's rain in the forecast for tomorrow, so maybe it will wash all this yellow away.








No comments:

Post a Comment