Wednesday, March 24, 2010

We're Alive......

We haven't fallen off the planet....yet! We've just MOVED! That's right, we've done it again. This time we've made the move a little farther east to LaGrange, Georgia. This is where Eric has been commuting to for the last 7 months since we've lived in Auburn. Thanks to family and a great group of movers, we successfully made our move to LaGrange last Thursday. This move seemed much easier to me than the last one. Maybe it has something to do with having an 8 month old instead of an 8 WEEK old! Virginia did so good during the whole packing up and moving part. She's such a good baby. We really can't complain!
Sorry, no pictures of the new house yet. I don't think it's camera ready, unless you like decorating with moving boxes! While unpacking Virginia's room, we came across her MANY bathing suits that she will be able to use over the summer. Since the sun was shining yesterday, I decided to try some of the bathing suits on her. These shots aren't great quality. My Iphone is all I had handy at the moment.


Did someone say swimming? Oh yes!



What is this skirt on my bathing suit, Mommy?

I can't wait to get in the pool!


Maybe the sun is shining in your corner of the world today!



No comments:

Post a Comment