Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wild Thang Mane

Wild thang! That's what I'll call Virginia's hair these days.


Yes, we do wash, comb, and decorate her hair with lots of bows, but it still ends up looking like this.

Virginia seems to be growing hair like a maniac these days. New hair is coming in by the minute, I believe! We think she looks so cute with her new hair, but why wouldn't we? I've been told about a hair lotion called Nestle's. I've found it online and am very tempted to order some to tame this wild mane.

Do you see my crazy hair?



I took this picture this afternoon while we were watching USA vs. Canada hockey game, in the FINAL 2010 Winter Olympic event. Needless to say, Eric was very into it! Can you tell? Virginia, not so much. We have LOVED watching the Olympics these last 2 weeks. We're sad they're over, but looking forward to London 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment