Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Friendly Visit from Home

Yesterday and last night we got to spend some time with two sweet girls from back home. Stephanie and Jane Addison Emrich came to stay with us for a night. We SO loved having them here. Jane Addison, who will be 2 this month, is such a precious little girl. Virginia had fun watching Jane Addison move all over our house. Maybe seeing Jane Addison walk will inspire Virginia to crawl soon!
Eric and I enjoyed seeing what the next year or so will hold for us as we played with Jane Addison. Eric even got to experience what bath time for a "soon to be 2 year old" is like! I think he's ready for the upgrade.

Jane Addison was so sweet with Virginia.



I think Virginia enjoyed playing with a "big girl!"






Two of a kind!



No comments:

Post a Comment