Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We're Back!

After a LONG hiatus from blogging, I'm back. Here are a few things that have been going on since our last post.........

Virginia celebrated her first Christmas with us. Both our families loved having a new addition to buy for!

She loves her new Sassy seat from JimPa and LiLi!

We enjoyed relaxing with family during the Christmas holidays.


Since then, we've been braving the COLD weather up our way!

I think the Sassy seat has gone to her head! Just call her "Sass!"

Eric got to see the Tide win it's 13th National Championship in Pasadena with our dear friend K.J. ROLL TIDE!

Loving her exersaucer! And loving making silly faces these days.

Daddy is always trying to tickle and kiss me.


We showered my dear friend Diana, who will be welcoming her son Miller into the world in February. Virginia can't wait to play with him!


These days V enjoys laughing and squealing for us on a regular basis.


You're so funny Mommy! Why is that thing always in my face making pictures?


Pretty girl!

I will try to do better at posting this year than I did last. (Emphasis on the word TRY!)










2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! This just made my day. I'm so glad you are back. I need some LiLi lovin soon. What a doll baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo for a blog update!! The "sass" picture is my favorite and way too cute!!

    Who knew my baby was growing in my face?? HA! :) I'd love to see some more of the pictures you took from the shower one day. Maybe you could upload them to Walgreens or something and I could order copies!!

    ReplyDelete