Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Weekend Home

This past weekend we went home to the Eastern Shore/Mobile. Eric had the opportunity to lead worship for a marriage retreat hosted by Eastern Shore Baptist Church. The retreat was at The Grand Hotel in Point Clear. It was wonderful! We loved getting away and staying some place new. Eric and I stayed at The Grand around the first part of November, last year. That week, we found out we were pregnant! How neat, huh? No, we didn't find out we were pregnant again since staying there! 1 is enough for now!



Isn't this place just lovely? I could go back today.

Sadly I didn't get ANY pictures while we were at The Grand. (the one above is taken from their website) I had every intention of taking some MUCH NEEDED family pictures while we were there. Oh well, guess that means we'll have to go back again for another stay!

After we left The Grand, we headed across the bay to The Blackmans'. We spent the rest of the weekend playing and enjoying each others company. Of course I didn't get ANY pictures with my camera (I did take it with me!), BUT my sister in law got some great shots of the nugget! You can check them out on her blog. (I think she does a better job of posting than me. Although she doesn't have a little nugget to take care of. Enjoy your free time now, Lou!)
We had a great time at home with family and friends. Sadly our time came to an end on Monday. On our way out of town, we got to stop by my old school to say hello to all my former co-workers. I so enjoyed seeing all of them and showing Virginia where Mommy used to work.

Now we're back to the old routine. The weather man says we will possibly have 1 - 3 inches of SNOW here tomorrow! I'm trying to talk Eric into staying home with us, so we can all play in the snow together. I'll let you know if the weather man's predictions come true.

Here are some pictures from last week. I think the snowman on Virginia's outfit is a good sign of what we may be doing tomorrow! (hopefully!)






1 comment:

  1. Love her sweet little face! I hope Virginia gets to enjoy her first snow day!

    ReplyDelete