Saturday, February 13, 2010

Winter Wonderland


I feel like I should be singing White Christmas, um, White Valentine's as I post these pictures. Friday our home was blanketed with 4-5 inches of snow. I'm sure most of you have seen pictures, heard stories, and even experienced the white stuff yourself. Here is our version!

It began snowing here around 9:30 and didn't stop until about 5:30. It was beautiful. As the day progressed, the snow flakes got bigger and heavier! We loved playing in it. Virginia also loved the snow! Too bad she isn't just a little bit older where she can really enjoy it. Oh well, maybe next year!

Snow starting to fall around 9:30




Finally, Eric made it home from work, and we all bundled up and went out to play!

Virginia was intrigued by her new shoes. She has never worn shoes before, so all she wanted to do was try to eat them!

Virginia got these sweet monogrammed mittens from her Great Aunt Amy, Uncle Lance, and cousins Palmer & Olivia for Christmas. They sure came in handy in the snow! She thinks they're yummy, too!

We're ready to play in the snow!

Are you my twin?

I think she was surprised by all the snowflakes!



Snowflakes are funny, Daddy!


Proof of just how deep the snow was.

Snow Angel


Look at the snow on my hands!

Snow tastes yummy on my mittens!

Winter Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment