Thursday, March 31, 2011

Holy, Holy! Hallelujah!

Warning: These videos may be boring to some, but I know a few people that will enjoy them! They may seem like the same video over and over again, but once again, I know a few people that will beg to differ! (Also, we love our nugget just a little bit! Can you tell?!)

As Eric was playing his guitar the other night, this is what transpired.........

This video is a little long, but still funny!



Sorry the beginning was so shaky. I love how in the middle of the video, Virginia busts out with, "Cheese!" She thought I was taking her picture! Also, not sure if you understood her at the very end, but she asks, "Hey Mama! How doing there?" What a nut!




We listen to Wee Sing bible songs in the car. I can tell that Virginia is picking up on some of the songs. Can you tell what song she was trying to sing in that video?

You may be tired of Virginia's beautiful singing by now, but here's one more.




Now you see what we get to enjoy each and every day. Have a great weekend!


...but Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven." ~ Matthew 19:14


4 comments:

  1. PRICELESS!!!!! Love that she is singing about God at her age and I pray she will grow in understanding of Him as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched every second!! Absolutely precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! Just precious! I just love her energy! Emma Kate always get camera and people shy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was fantastic! Campbell smiled at all 3 videos and we watched them MULTIPLE times!
    Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete