Well, that's what Eric and I thought when we got dressed up Tuesday night for an event. We never went to prom together, but we kind of felt like that's where we were going since we were all dressed up.
The Chamber of Commerce in LaGrange celebrated 100 years this past Tuesday night and we got to take part in the celebration. I told Eric that I couldn't remember the last time I saw him in a tuxedo. (I believe it was a friends wedding he was in.)

We had a great time at the event. Virginia stayed at a friends house and had a pizza picnic while Daddy and Mama ate some "fancy fixin's!"
P.S. Who else thinks that EB and VB are twins? Dead on in this picture, for the exception of hair color!
A Shotgun Prom ;)
ReplyDeleteLinds, as usual, you look gorgeous! Such the handsome couple. And yes, VLB is DEFINITELY got that whole Blackman thing going on.... don't feel bad little mama, we got it going on here too;)
ReplyDeleteLove y'all!