Sunday, March 20, 2011

Best Wishes


That's what my sister-in-law, Laura, and her FIANCE Brett will be hearing for a while now. Today, Brett proposed to Laura, and OF COURSE she said YES! We are so happy for them and are looking forward to the next few months of planning and prepping for the big day. Can't wait to see how God will use these two in their engagement and marriage.

Love you both! Welcome to the family, B- Rett!

p.s.....Be on the look-out for a super blog post about the engagement day, from Laura or my other sister-in-law, Amy.

1 comment:

  1. That's great news!! He's a cutie! I love engagement details, so I will have to be on the lookout for that! I remember her sitting beside me at your bridesmaid luncheon and now she'll get to sit at the head of the table!! Shouldn't be hard to find a flower girl...

    ReplyDelete