Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011


Happy Resurrection Sunday! I hope you enjoyed a day filled with family, good food, egg hunting, and celebrating that our Savior reigns. We had a wonderful morning at church, then a restful, family filled afternoon. We are also celebrating our Daddy, Eric. He arrived home Friday, from a 9 day mission trip to Africa. Virginia and I are so happy to have Eric home and have soaked up every single moment with him.

Virginia experienced her first Easter egg hunt yesterday. She was doing so well, until she discovered that there was something inside each egg! After that, we could hardly get her to find more eggs. At least she had fun, right?!

Molly Kate, Virginia, London, and Haven
Has anyone "attempted" to wrangle 4 one year olds for a posed picture? This is as good as it gets!

Brody had no part of posing for pictures. Playing is so much more fun!


Getting the hang of it......


Putting the egg in her "bag," as she calls it!


Discovering that there are goodies inside each egg




My girl loves to pick flowers. She got tired of hunting eggs and decided to pick flowers instead!


Easter Sunday 2011

I told her to stand still so I could take her picture. Instead she kept getting closer.....


and closer!

Stopping to pick the flowers




My two loves!

1 comment:

  1. Her dress is beautiful! I know y'all are glad to have Daddy back. I've been seeing the pictures on FB.

    ReplyDelete