Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas


Virginia loves our tree. We call it her Christmas tree. Her ornaments that she's allowed to touch, are at the bottom of the tree. She loves going up to the tree and saying, "trwee!"


This was the morning after Eric and I put up, and decorated the tree. Virginia had not seen it yet and this was her first experience!




Round 2 of Christmas card pictures went a little better than the first. Although, these pictures were just of Virginia, and not the three of us.

These pictures are just a taste of what our card will look like. None of these pictures made the cut, but I liked them anyway!


Our cards should be shipped to us by the end of the week. Hopefully you will get yours sometime next week! If you don't, send me your address and I'll mail you one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment