Friday, we took Virginia to campus and got some great pictures. Too bad it was 100 degrees outside! Next time, we're going back when it's cooler!
Mommy's girl
Daddy's Princess
A very kind Penn State fan offered to take this family photo
She did not like touching the grass with her hands or feet. Wonder who she got that from? ;)
I believe we bought every Alabama shirt imaginable for Virginia while we were in town! She also lucked up and got her first Alabama cheerleading uniform. Isn't she just precious?
The red cheeks are a result of the HEAT!
While Eric and JimPa went to the game, Virginia and I got to shop with LiLi, Aunt Amy, and Uncle Jeff. What fun that was! Especially enjoying Yogurt Mountain for the first time! Yummy!
Sunday we stopped in Birmingham to have lunch with our sweet friends, Jason, Diana, and Miller. Sadly, no pictures from this meeting either. Maybe Diana took one that she could share, wink, wink! :)
We're glad to be home and in our own beds. Living on central time for a few days got my girl all messed up. Thankfully we're all back on schedule now.
Have a great Friday! Enjoy this video from Sunday night. Notice the new shirt...so cute! :)
I think her Daddy taught her to dance like this!
That dance is HILARIOUS! She looks like she is in da club! And yes, I should have a picture when Jason gets home today with his phone. I'll try to send it sometime this weekend!
ReplyDeleteLinds! She is so pretty (even if she is covered in Crimson;)) Love the dance moves. Seems like I have seen those a time or two at 'da Holiday Inn! hehee. Love y'all. Wish we could see y'all more often! War Eagle (And Roll Tide).
ReplyDelete