Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Fall Ya'll!

Hello all and hello fall! I don't know what the weather is like in your neck of the woods, but we're enjoying crisp fall temps here in Georgia! I've finally gotten to put Virginia in some of her "fall" outfits and she is of course, precious! I've also loved seeing her little rump stuffed into footed, onsie pajamas. It seems like that's all she wore last year when she was little. Now that she's bigger, those footed pajamas take on a whole new cuteness.

This past weekend we ventured home to Mobile. It's been a VERY LONG time since we've been home and it was nice to be there. During our trip, Virginia had her one year old portraits made. Although she's 15 months, I still consider her 1! We got the proofs back Monday and OH MY WORD! I really don't know how I'm going to decide on which ones to buy. I'm hoping Eric will say, "Buy them all!" I snagged this photo from the photographers website. Isn't she edible?



A sweet lady at my parents church made this dress for Virginia. She has no grandchildren and loves nothing more than to sew for our girl. So precious! We are very thankful to have such generous people in our lives.

Have a great Thursday! Be back later with more updates on VB!



No comments:

Post a Comment