Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hello My Friend, Hello


....Just wrote to let you know, I didn't abandon the blog! Our lives have been going at full speed this last month or so. On top of all the fun we've been having, I really haven't felt like blogging or even been inspired to. Sorry. I'm including a few pictures of Virginia that were made recently, not with my camera, but Iphone. Sorry for the low quality.


Busy Bee

As I was making dinner the other night, I spied this little muffin watching some TV. So sweet!


This was from last Monday on our way home from our first Mommy Matters meeting. Guess V played pretty hard in the nursery.


I'm hoping to have a guest blogger tell you about our recent Mommy/Daddy only getaway. He promised me he would do it. We'll see!

He's going to kill me for putting this on here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment