I'm sure that's what some of you have been thinking if you've checked in on us. (Actually some of you have told me that's what you're thinking!) Not to fear, we're alive and well. I've just been bogged down with my motherly duties lately! Sometimes I love nothing more than just playing with my little nugget during the day than getting on the computer. Then other days, I'm scrambling to get as much accomplished while the princess sleeps to have time for other things.
Sadly my little girl is growing up. It's happening faster than I can keep up with. I feel like I need to be recording more and more of her every little move. So many people have told me about how fast time flies when you have a little one. I believe them now!
I'm including a few pictures of what's been going on with Missy Prissy lately. Here's my big girl!
Disclaimer: I have been learning about the many features on my camera lately, so the quality of some of these pictures will be a little fuzzy.
Hello Miss Bumbo! Does anyone else love their babies Bumbo seat? I do! Miss Priss does too. Virginia has been holding her head up on her own very well now for some time. Since she is strengthening her neck muscles, we decided to try out the Bumbo. We thought she looked hilarious in it! I think she did pretty good for a 3 month old.
Such a strong girl!
Daddy and Virginia
Twins! (sorry about the fuzziness)
Check back in soon for another update on how much V is changing! Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment